Monday, January 28, 2008

The Dress

Well I have my dress. Well sorta, it is still at the bridal store but I go in for my second fitting March 14th. I went in last Thursday to get alterations done so that it will be perfect. The bustling will look really nice. :) It's nice to have that done. My dress actually came in 3 weeks earlier than it was supposed to so that was nice. I am borrowing my veil from a friend and she is sending that to me here soon. So I now have all my things for the little rhyme "something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue" :)

Tim and I went to Illinois right after New Years to do some planning for the wedding. It was a good trip. We found a florist, which I put a deposit on at the end of last week. It is nice to have that taken care of. We also got some ideas for reception places, still working on those. And I have a few people to look into about doing photography. We have also worked out a few more things for our ceremony which is good.

Anyway plans are coming along well. And it's crazy to believe that we will be getting married 4 months from next Thursday. Time sure is going by fast. We'll just have to keep going on working on things to get them all done.

No comments: